Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Bridesmaid Invite

Wanted to do something specially my girls, from my bridesmaids to readers... I know, but want to include a lot of good friends and it is hard to! So I hand created an invite.
I also asked a friend of mine who makes jewelry (RMD) to make me rings for all the girls, with slight variations. Here are two below!
 The above rings and card I am giving to all my girls, though I thought to go the extra mile for my bridesmaids. So I decided to make them an emergency box, for themselves and me!
So this means gathering an arsenal of must have's and things to help keep them sane during this insane process of being part of a wedding. So I went to Michael's got a double suitcase box and decorated the interior box. Then I went to gathering things they needed:
  • A bottle of wine
  • Scrub
  • Massage bar
  • Shower Gel
  • Nail Polish
  • Lipgloss
  • Eyemask
  • Chocolate
  • Hair clip & ties
  • Purse key chain
  • Glow sticks
  • Balloons
Package it all up, made sure it fit and added some bubble wrap...  to make it  safe.
Then it was write a personal letter to them all and smile at a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment