Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good neighbors

I live in a place where people look out for each other. It is a community. People here realize they have an impact. Look at the picture, trying to reunite the shoe and its owner. 
It is not the first time I've seen something like this. When people lose scarfs, gloves to jackets a good Samaritan puts it in a safe visible spot near by. I'm not saying it is certain to be found but they tried. Once my wallet fell from my pocket and guess what... they returned it.

You can make a difference to a persons day by helping them find a lost object. I realized I lost a jacket a block away and it was gone before I got back. This was a devastating loss for me and all within five minuets. Had that happened in my neighborhood, my jacket would be there safe.

Think and help others, because you would want it if in their shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment