Friday, August 27, 2010

Ms. N's Bday

I know, I know. I am late I have not been keeping good update on this blog. Sorry, I did think the Stern Grove one was already posted, it didn't. Opps. So I had been talked into giving my birthdays another chance. So I made it very simple and invited my friends to a central location with a good happy hour, this was Infusion Lounge on Ellis at Powell.

I had told everyone on the invites that it was a Black and White Masquerade party, if they could find a mask. I seriously tried to find masks but I am not even having time to keep this up to date unless written at midnight or later! My mask was made by my good friend Ms. A shown below, she decorated it by hand and it is a prize! I wish I had gotten pictures WITH everyone I wanted.
Unknowingly at Infusion was having a demo during their Happy Hour, and trust me when I say you just have to demo it. Ms. A is eating a lime or lemon and just like myself thinking it was delicious. What can do that? Well Taami Berry can (http://taamiberry.com/) it is just crazy how well it works.
You can see how it is packaged conveniently packaged with a strawberry flavored and put in a tin can. Just like mints, well almost the packaging yes the effect not at all. It actually has the ability to change and alter your taste buds, making everything sour taste sweet!
So as part of the demo are lemon drop shots without sugar and again not needed with this Taami Berry (http://taamiberry.com/) Everything and I mean EVERYTHING just tastes delicious! Shots are going down, and drinks are being filled up. The music is flowing, people are mingling, dancing, eating and drinking.
We order food and everyone (and note this is not nearly everyone just a sliver) starts piling in. The night looks so nice and elegant with people the black and white. The food was good or maybe that was the berry again. It really works and makes everything taste different. It can almost be kind of dangerous.
I mean it as sure enough here I come at the request of the the demo, bringing another tray of shots to the table and group. How I managed to bring the tray without spilling I don't know. I think it has to do with the previous alcohol and confidence it instills? Since I know I can't carry trays well usually.

As the night goes on so does the dancing and drinking. It is a great night and to be surrounded with lots of friends is even more wonderful with everyone in good spirits. So many people came out and seemed like a good time was had by all. My two girls above and I are in co-hoots about planning our upcoming (yes that weekend) trip to VEGAS.
These pictures are actually thanks to my new friend Mr. AA (in the middle), who does photography on the side. What a great night, I think my To-Do of a big party has been done, who knows I can always do bigger and better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment